In the name of God
The first expertise (specialized) seminar in nonparametric Statistics and its applications
Due to the importance of providing national and international opportunities in data science fields, examining unknown structures of statistical populations, analyzing extracted data from populations, improving communication of scientific members and improving the scientific level of graduate students, statistical department of Allameh Tabataba'i university with association of Iranian Statistical Society will execute the first expertise (specialized) seminar in
“Nonparametric Statistics and its applications”
On Tuesday and Wednesday of the 3th and the 4th of April 2016 with the following main subjects
- Inference in nonparametric Statistics
- Sampling of nonparametric data
- Learning from nonparametric studies
- Nonparametric mixture models examination
- Density function estimation
- Variable selection and penalty functions
- Analysis of nonparametric multivariate data
- Nonparametric modeling of big data.
Committee members (ordered alphabetically by family name) are:
- Dr. Ehsan Armaz Mashhad Open university
- Dr. Farzad Eskandari (seminar executor) Allameh Tabataba'i university
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Faridrohani Shahid Beheshti University
- Dr. Mojtaba Ganjali Shahid Beheshti University
- Dr. Iraj Kazemi University of Isfahan
- Dr. Nader Nematoolahi Allameh Tabataba'i university
- Dr. Reza Poortaheri Allameh Tabataba'i university
The cost of participation
-Student who is not a member of the Iranian Statistical Society and supplies a certificate of her/his university: 700000 Rials
- Student who is a member of the Iranian Statistical Society and supplies a certificate of her/his university: 500000 Rials
Others: 1200000 Rials
Iranian Statistical society members: 900000 Rials.
- Final day of submitting paper: The 20th of Feb. 2016.
- Final day of evaluating papers: The 29th of March 2016.
- Final day of registration: the 8th of April 2016.
Registration should be done on www.irstat.ir.
Paper should be extended abstract of at most 8 pages and should follow the style file on www.irstat.ir.
Paper, after the process of refereeing, would be electronically published in a collected set of seminar papers.